All comments are approved by the moderator before publishing.
No anonymous comments will be published.

Monday 4 July 2016

Tim Butler


I've got some exciting news about Tim Butler Golf.

From July 1st, I will be the new owner of the Driving Range at Newbury Racecourse.  

As most will know the 10 bay driving range is located in the centre of the race track and has both a chipping and putting green to practice on also.  
We can be found at RG14 7NZ and through the first set of gates you come to at Newbury Racecourse.

The entire facility is open to everyone and there is nothing I'd like to see more than you bringing your family and friends down and having fun at my driving range (safely though please 😉)
For those of you on Facebook and Twitter I have set up new groups to keep you up to date on all of the happenings and special offers in the coming months and I'd love it if you joined the groups and let me know what you think and also your thoughts on improving the current facility.   


Follow us on Twitter here: @golfrangeNRC

The first thing I will be doing is adding a load of new range balls and throwing a load of the old ones away, I know you'll be as happy as I am about this!!  

We are the only public place in Newbury to practice from grass or mats with a chipping and putting green right by the range. (I've converted the old 4th green to the new putting green and will be hand mowing to improve the surfaces as much as possible)

I've improved the value of the range balls too; you now get 40 balls for £2.

I'm also doing a special offer of four 60-minute golf lessons for the price of three.

So, what do you think?  Honestly, I am so excited (and nervous) but I'm sure with your help and support I can make this a great place to practice and learn golf.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you soon.

Best wishes, Tim

07810 523040
Tim Butler Golf

No comments:

Post a Comment