All comments are approved by the moderator before publishing.
No anonymous comments will be published.

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Mike Willson

It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that my great friend Mike Willson or "Double L" as he was known lost his valiant fight against cancer and passed away this evening peacefully at home with his dear wife Judy and other members of family by his side.
With all the books balanced, the grand audit complete, jigsaws done, I'm sure he would wish us to raise a gin & tonic in a toast to a lovely man.

John Taylor.

2 comments:

  1. Mike, a true Gentleman and a friend to my wife and me. Members young and old, past and present, owe him an immeasurable debt of gratitude for the tireless work carried for the good of all. Rest in peace you kind, thoughtful, and caring man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sad news indeed. On behalf of the club, I just wanted to say how thankful we are for all the time and work that Mike put into serving the club in many capacities over the years. Our thoughts and sympathies are with Judy and the whole Willson family.

    Jeremy Twaits
    Club Captain

    ReplyDelete